Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

The Grand Gallery of Europe/Middle East's Contributions to the SAQA Benefit Auction part

Bodil Gardner

I have always sent a portrait of a woman since the auction started, in fact my contribution was the first one to be sold at the first auction! I make these small pictures whenever I'm stuck on a larger one or when I need to do something quickly and easily. When the auction comes round I send a picture from the stock. You can see some of them here www.bodilgardner.dk/bgeportrait.htm but I have many more, waiting to be sold or given as presents. 



This quilt will be up for auction in section 2 of the Benefit Auction, beginning on Sept. 22nd . Help support SAQA, and at the same time build your art quilt collection by bidding often!

2 comments:

  1. I can see why your pieces are popular! I like the bit of fun in your work through the colours that is balanced with a more serious expression.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your face pieces always make me smile.

    ReplyDelete